At Gastroenterology Associates, your health is our priority. We are committed to the highest safety standards for our patients, staff, and community.
COVID-19 Update: Our Endoscopy Center and Clinic are open for business. We are taking extra precautions for the safety of our patients, staff, and community. We are continuing to adhere to our strict infectious disease prevention protocols and following CDC guidelines. We are closely monitoring all updates in relation to the identification and management of the coronavirus COVID-19.
Our team members are taking extra steps to keep you safe from COVID-19 while you are here.
- Screenings: All patients and team members receive a temperature screening prior to entering the endoscopy center or clinic.
- Clean facilities: We are disinfecting public areas and removing all materials from our waiting areas that cannot be disinfected.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE): All team members are required to wear appropriate PPE, such as masks and gloves.
- Masks for patients: All patients are asked to wear a mask or facial cloth over their face while in the endoscopy center or clinic to reduce the spread of infection.
- Visitors: If you bring someone with you for your appointment we ask that they wait in the car.
- Social Distancing: Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. This may mean fewer time options for scheduling your appointment or procedure.