BCBS Specialty Co-Pay Plan
SPECIALTY CO-PAY PLAN
Significant Savings For You
We are proud to offer a Specialty Co-Pay Option for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina members. If you are a Blue Care, Blue Options or Blue Advantage co-pay plan member, you pay only a specialty co-pay fee for our office-based colonoscopy procedures. This means lower out-of-pocket costs for BCBSNC co-pay plan members and improved access to our award-winning facility.
SUPERIOR QUALITY. EXCELLENT CARE.
We are committed to provide excellent care from the minute you walk through the door, during your appointment or procedure, and afterwards for your continued health care. Rest assured that you are in good hands.
- Expert, compassionate care by eight board certified GI specialists
- Superior endoscopy quality that exceeds the highest national benchmarks
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC)
- Recognized for outstanding quality measures by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Licensed by Medicare and the State of North Carolina
AN IMPORTANT NOTE
Sedation is not always covered under the office-based colonoscopy agreement. We will always inform you of sedation options and costs before your procedure. If you have questions, please let us know. We are here to help.